also available in: العربية
- Case Number: 12375 of 2016.
- Known in media as: Helwan microbus cell.
- Tribunal and venue: Cairo Felonies Court held at Police secretary Institution in Tura.
- Defendants: 32; Mahmoud Abdeltawwab, Ahmed Salama, Mohamed Saadawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Abu Heiba, Abu Sreie Mahmoud, Ibrahim Ismail, Abdullah Shokri, Mahmoud Abdullah, Mohamed Ayman Abdelwahab, Omar Ahmed Hosny, Khaled Ahmed Mahmoud, Ahmed Adli Lotfi, Ali Limen, Mahmoud Hussien, Hossam Eddibn, Osama Ibrahim, Hussien Bilal, Ahmed Abdelhamid, Ammar Mohie Eldin, Hisham Abdelazim, Islam Noureddine, Mohamed Abdelhalim, Omar Abbar, Omar Ahmed Salem, Mahmoud Saied Ali, Samir Saad Eldin, Sameh Saad Eldin, Tarek Abul Yazid, Hany Abdelmoniem, Osama Sayed Eid, Mohamed Omar Abdullah and Mohamed Hassan Mohamed Khalil.
- Judge: Hussien Qandil.
- Hearing purpose: postponed from the hearing of July 13 because the defendants were unable to attend.
Notes: the Prosecution charged them with joining a group established contrary to the law, murdering a cop and wounding policemen in Helwan.